Welcome to St. Peter's Church, Navenby
St. Peter's Church, Navenby, is situated just off the A607 on Church Lane. It was built around 1180 and has been the centre of the village community and the place of christian worship ever since. Today there is a faithful and welcoming church community, committed to serving the community and passing on the Christian faith to the next generation. (See our gallery below)
There is a group of extremely dedicated volunteers which look after the upkeep of the beautiful church building(including essential fundraising), so that it will be part of the Parish for many generations to come. It is the largest of the 6 churches in the Parish and so is the venue for large events and services. As part of the Parish's pattern of services, there are 2 regular services each month with special services throughout the year to which all are welcome.